Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Selena Gomez As Mavis Newest Hotel Transylvania Trailer - BSCkids

Selena Gomez stepped in to replace Miley Cyrus in Adam Sandler’s newest movie Hotel Transylvania and they are working very hard to promote it! They just released a new trailer for it and of course, it allows the humor to shine through. It is right now set to come out on September 28th 2012, placing it in time to come out for Halloween. You will find the dark humorous trailer down below at the bottom of this post and for the official synopsis for the film can be found this paragraph.

Dracula, who operates a high-end resort away from the human world, goes into overprotective mode when a boy discovers the resort and falls for the count’s teen-aged daughter.

I am glad to see that Selena is stepping outside of her comfort zone as Mavis. I think it might give her career an edge where her previous movie attempts failed. While it certainly is not as a huge project as Spring Breakers is, I do think it could help her shake that old Disney label and maybe help her gain more respect in Hollywood. I am sure she would love more challenging roles than she has been getting until now. So I am hoping this might give her a bit of boost until next year.

How do you feel about this trailer? Will it do more harm than good for her career? I like to think that it will help give her a boost, but I know that a lot of her regular fans will likely watch it. As for the rest, I am not so sure. I want to give it the benefit of doubt for her sake. But I do realize that I am more than likely placing hope on a movie that won’t be able to live up to that for her. Oh well, Selena Gomez still has her other upcoming movies as well.

article source-Disney InfoNet

No comments:

Post a Comment