Selena Gomez getting majorly sued for a whopping $1 million over stolen music. Well,according to celebrity-gossip.net,it looks like popular actress/popstar Selena Gomez has recently found herself in some hot water over allegedly stealing other peopleâs songs. Actually,the chorus to be exact.
The lawsuit is claiming that Selena used the chorus from a song called âBuy a Dogâ on her âA Year Without Rainâ song. In fact,they say,itâs an exact replica of the chorus,and Selena is going to have to dish out a big,$1 million pay day if sheâs found guilty of it. Her co-writers Lindy Robbins and Toby Gad are also getting sued. The plaintiffs are band members: Tom Luce, Brian Kroll, Matt Blackett, and Lawrence Riggs.
Itâs also reported that this Buy A Dog song,Selena allegedly stole from, was on a number one record back in 2005,and several radio stations around the United States,including WRLT in Nashville and KFOG in San Francisco,had it on their top 10 most played records for the entire year of 2005. So,it sounds like Selena stole some good stuff,if she did,in fact,steal it. Stay tuned. Follow us on Facebook by Clicking Here. Follow us on Twitter by Clicking Here.
Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to Hollywood Hills on Facebook, Twitter, & Email
Recent Posts from On The Flix:
- Celebrity Apprentice 2012 Fired Dayana Mendoza In Episode 11 Tonight
- Amazing Race 20 Eliminated Bopper & Mark In Episode 10 Tonight
- ABC âOnce Upon A Timeâ Released New Episode 21 Official Spoilers,Plot
- New X-Men, Wolverine 2 Movie Gets A Release Date,Filming Location & More
- New Johnny Depp âDark Shadowsâ 12 Minutes Behind The Scenes Movie Clip Released