Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber Head To MuchMusic Video Awards - BSCkids

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez will be reunited with boyfriend Justin Bieber at the 2012 MuchMusic Video Awards! They will reportedly share the stage together, so you can expect much fanfare. Last year Selena hosted the event and awarded Justin with his awards. She was in her Canadian leg of the tour when she hosted the event for the first time. Justin was there for the awards since he was up for a handful of them. No word on what they will be sharing the stage for as of yet. The show will air MuchMusic on June 17th.

I am pleased to hear that they will be back on stage together. They certainly make a cute couple and I love seeing them together. However, I do want to stress that they hardly get to see each other with their crazy lives so it is nice to see that they can make these events date night with ease. Who knows? We might be surprised by why they will be appearing there over time. However, I am not going to hold my breathe on that. I still can’t wait to see what they will do on stage and see if they have anything big going on. Only time will tell us if that is the case for them or not.

How do you feel about this news? Should they show up on stage or not? I say yes, but then again I am rooting for them as a couple. I personally think that as long as they are happy together, then they should stay together. They certainly seem to be happy and I don’t know why anyone would wish for that not to be the case. They haven’t had much time together this year and now they have a chance to enjoy themselves at an event, I think we should respect that and their relationship as a whole. That is what will most likely win either of their hearts anyways, so as fans, we should do that.

article source-Disney Dreaming

No comments:

Post a Comment