Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Selena Gomez Launches Perfume At Macy's - BSCkids

Selena Gomez has been launching her first perfume, named after herself and has been working to promote it. She recently went to Macy’s in Herald Square where she spent the day celebrating the launch of her scent. She held a mini press conference and talked to the media who was there to cover the big launch of it. She even posed for fan photos during her stop. You can watch the red carpet interview that she gave during her red carpet run for the launch of it. As for where you can buy it, Macy’s is the one that we currently know is selling the scent. However, over time that could grow.

I am happy that she finally has launched it. It seems like it took forever! Now I will be the first one to say that I love ad campaign that they had for it, but I still don’t care for the design of that bottle. It is not very cute and looks a little juvenile. Now I know she wanted to make something that would appeal to her younger fans, but I do wonder how many other women besides myself will be turned off by the design? I certainly hope if/when she releases another that her bottle design will be more clean and simple. Something that could work for any age group, unlike this one. However, I do need to stress that it is more about the scent than the bottle, I know.

How do you like the interview? Are you eager to get your hands on a bottle of it? I am curious to find out what it will smell like, but I think we will have to go to the store for an actual chance to smell it. I do hope that it will sell well and maybe she could even start allowing other stores to sell, including those overseas. I am sure they all would love the chance to buy it and wear her scent. It is a product that she wants her fans to have access to, but Macy’s is not worldwide and that can be annoying for some of her fans.

article source-Disney InfoNet

No comments:

Post a Comment