Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Selena Gomez Lip Syncs To Justin Bieber Be Alright - BSCkids

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez

Just when we think that Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber’s relationship cannot get any cuter, we are proven wrong. Why Justin was singing at the Apollo, Selena flew out to give her guy support and to visit with him. While that is certainly not unusual, a fan of Justin’s did capture Selena backstage singing along to Justin’s song “Be Alright“. The song has some lyrics in it that he wrote for her and she clearly is a fan of the touching song. You can watch the sweet video at the bottom of the post, but for those of who are not familiar with the song we have a few lyrical highlights for you.

Across the ocean, across the sea
Startin’ to forget the way you look at me now
Over the mountains, across the sky
Need to see your face, I need to look in your eyes

Through the storm and through the clouds
Bumps on the road and upside down now
I know it’s hard babe, to sleep at night
Don’t you worry

Oh I, Oh I…
I love you
Everything’s gonna be alright, I
Be alright, I
Be alright, I…

It is hard not to smile when you read those lyrics or see Selena singing along with that song. They are truly are a cute couple no matter how you look at it. It is hard to dislike such a happy and cheerful couple like them. They are really into each other. I am sure Justin is more than happy to know that Selena approves of the song and adores it as much as she adores him. Who knows, maybe in her next album she will have a song for Justin?!?! That would be so cute for her to do and would also provide her a way to show her love for him back in such a public way.

How do you like Selena Gomez and her support for Justin Bieber? I think it is great when you consider they were friends first and now they seem to be so happily in a relationship. I personally cannot get over the fact that he did write a song for her! That is one of the sweetest things that anybody can do for anyone and the fact that he recorded it makes it that much more special. Yes, he may regret it later on, but lets not deny the happy couple this special moment and song.

article source-Cambio

No comments:

Post a Comment