Happy 20th birthday to Selena Gomez, someone I legitimately have nothing even a little negative to say about. She seems like an extremely well-adjusted child star transitioning into a young adult with grace and poise. Bleggggh. Thatâs super awesome and mature, but no fun for me at all! So instead Iâll just switch to the next negative personality trait in my arsenal â" jealousy. Here are the Top Ten Reasons Weâre Jealous Of Selena Gomezâ¦today, on her birthday, and every day.
- Sheâs dating Justin Bieber. You knew this was gonna be the first one. It had to be. These two have been dating for over a year, and unfortunately for Belieb-ers, it seems to be an actual relationship and not just a Disney sham like Vanessa HudgensÂ and Zac Efron.
- She. Is. Adorable. She somehow manages to look gorgeous and friendly at the same time. I can rarely manage one of those on a good day.
- She was on Barney and Friends!
- â¦with (former?) best friend Demi Lovato! The two of them met doing the show and continued their friendship into later life. Iâm mostly jealous of the fact that she could look in the Barney bag whenever she wanted. I was always so excited when that got brought out.
- Sheâs made out with Taylor Lautner. The two of them dated for a few months while he was filming New Moon but broke up because of pressures from the media. It was my fault, okay? I did it! IâM SORRY.
- Sheâs doing six films this year. SIX.
- Her third album When The Sun Goes Down, is certified Platinum.
- Sheâs funny, which she proved in her âFifty Shades of Blueâ parody video for FunnyOrDie.
- She has six rescue dogs. Miley Cyrus only has five. Just saying.
- And finallyâ¦sheâs classy. Case in point â" she dated a Jonas Brother (Nick Jonas) and didnât feel the need to write an embarrassing song about it. Weâre looking at you, Taylor Swift.
So those are all the reasons that we love you and hate you at the same time. You got a lot going for you, lady. Bloggers be jealous.