Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Selena Gomez Flirts With Justin Bieber's Roommate? - BSCkids

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have faced a lot of heat for their relationship, by both sides. So that of course that makes them more prone to rumors and that is exactly what happened. Selena was caught on the beach playing with Justin’s friend Alfredo Flores (who is also his roommate), which included being picked up and picked on. Because of that, rumors started spreading that Selena has cheated on Justin with his own friends. Of course, this is all just rumors and Selena is supposedly still with Justin (and happily so). Speaking of Justin, he recently talked about what love is and he of course hints at Selena. You can catch both videos of the bottom of this post.

I am glad that they are still together. I don’t think Selena meant any harm and I am sure Justin new his friend was there. They were clearly apart from rest of the couples and it seems like Selena did not want to be picked on. So I do feel bad for her and Justin, but I know everybody expects couples to break up so soon. As for what Justin had to say, I found it as sweet. He really seems to care for Selena and I think she returns those feelings for him. They seem to be very much into each other and while they are a little young for such a serious relationship, it is nice to see that they care a lot about one or another.

How do you feel about these rumors? Are you rooting for Selena and Justin? I am, I think they make a great couple. While I do doubt marriage is in their future as a couple, it is nice to see them so focused on each other. Yes, their careers keep them away from other some of the time, but they always fly out to visit and make time. That is a key to a healthy relationship and they help to prove that point in my eyes.

article source-Cambio

No comments:

Post a Comment