Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Selena Gomez: I Prefer Adam Sandler Over Robert Pattinson - BSCkids

Selena Gomez spent part of her birthday at the 2012 Teen Choice Awards and she was asked about if her new movie Hotel Transylvania (which opens September 21st) will be anything like Twilight. Selena seemed to be stumped over it, saying that she fails to see how they could even remotely compare the two. Then she was asked if she thought Robert Pattinson was hotter or her co-star Adam Sandler is better looking and her answer was shocking! She claims that Adam is more her type than Rob. Here are the two quotes from her about the new movie and Adam Sandler.

On Hotel Transylvania vs Twilight-

I didn’t even think about [it] until people mentioned it today. I really didn’t. This is way different

On Robert Pattinson vs Adam Sandler-

I’m a sucker for Adam Sandler any day. I would choose Adam.

Poor Rob! But I doubt Adam is complaining about her choice. I will say that I do agree with her that the two movies are drastically different. Just because they feature young love in both, it does not automatically mean that they are similar. I am not sure what people are thinking of when they came up with the comparisons, but she is right that they are very different. I do want to stress that I am not saying either movie is less important, but lets be realistic here. They are very different in storylines, production and ideas.

How do you feel about her comments? Is she right on about the differences between the movies? I say so and I am sure we are not the only ones who feel that way. As for her choice of Adam over Rob, she is certainly entitled in her own opinion. I personally think that most would pick Robert, but Adam does have a sense of humor that I can see how she may find appealing. Either way, Justin Bieber is the one after her heart so that question was more about fun than real.

article source-Disney InfoNet

1 comment:

  1. Latest hot exclusive drake songs, new rap songs, eminem songs, lil wayne songs, nicki minaj songs, new hip hop songs and download music for FREE. Also new rap songs, top rap songs, new hip hop songs, top hip hop songs, new rap music, new hip hop music, rick ross songs, rap songs, hip hop songs.

    ReplyDelete