Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber Swarmed By Fans in Japan - BSCkids

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber recently went to Japan together and boy were they surprised by a mob of fans! The love birds were caught up with a huge amount of adoring fans who cannot get enough of the current pop star duo, who haven’t had much time together. Since they are used to the paparazzi, they acted like pros and security stepped in to assist the couple back to safety. However, it wasn’t fast enough to prevent the tech savvy Japanese from capturing the mad rush of fans. You can catch a shaky, but brave soul’s video of the couple being mobbed by their adoring and well meaning fans down at the bottom of this post.

Yikes! It looks like they had a lot more to deal with than they thought they would. I do feel bad for them since they seem to really want privacy for their relationship and I cannot blame them. I don’t think any celebrity is ever ready to be mobbed or even to deal with their relationship being in the public eye. I know they signed up for being famous, but seeing this video just reminds how much people forget that they are human too. They are certainly no display at a museum or zoo, so gawking at them doesn’t help them. I hope that once they reached their destination that they had some peace.

How do you feel about them being mobbed? I don’t think that it is right or fair at all. But what can I do? Nothing, so I just have to offer my sympathy to them and hope that they can find some sort of peace behind closed doors. Life cannot be easy when you have the whole world watching you all the time, even when you do leave LA or NYC. You wouldn’t think in Japan that they would have a fan mob there, but they did. I wonder what goes on in their minds when they are in the midst of it all? I can only assume that some level of fear, or anger could be a normal reaction.

article source-Disney InfoNet

No comments:

Post a Comment