Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

SELENA GOMEZ TAMED BEAST - Daily Star

“

I got flown to LA when I wrote for Selena, so we do sometimes live the life we parody

”

13th July 2012

By Kim Dawson with John Earls

COMEDY rockers The Midnight Beast have a dark past. They wrote songs for Selena Gomez and girlband Parade.

The trio, Stef Abingdon, 23, Dru Wakely, 25, and Ash Horne, 23, have been hailed as the new Inbetweeners for their E4 sitcom.

But Stef said: “I got flown to LA when I wrote for Selena, so we do sometimes live the life we parody.”

Ash added: “Dru manages hip-hop artists, Stef is a songwriter and I act. We still treat the Beast as a hobby to muck about with.”

The Londoners release their self-titled album on August 13 and Dru said: “We got noticed when we spoofed Ke$ha, so if we could get her producer Dr Luke to do us a remix that would be the ultimate.”

They’re getting so huge, that might just happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment