Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Selena Gomez Is 'Lucky' To Be In Love With Bieber! - PerezHilton.com

Selena Gomez Bieber Happy Lucky In Love

While Justin Bieber may opt to remain pretty vague in terms of his relationship with his girl Selena Gomez, the same sure doesn’t go for her!

In a recent interview with Teen Vogue, Selenita broke through all that talk about a Bieby breakup and opened up about love and marriage!

Gomez described her romance with the Biebs as “really fun” and that she’s lucky to have him!

Aw!!! Too adorbz for words!

Selena continued:

"I'm 20. I don't take anything in my personal life too seriously. I have great friends and a solid group of people I love. I feel like everything else will come organically."

Or should you say, Naturally, Selena? LOLz! Gurl’s definitely got a good head on her shoulders!

Though, just because the two young lovebirds are head over heels for each other doesn’t mean they are planning on tying the knot â€" at least, not anytime soon, that is!

It sounds as though Mz. Gomez is on a COMPLETELY different page than her fellow former Disney star, Miley Cyrus, who recently got engaged to Liam Hemsworth!

Selena revealed:

"Marriage and all that other stuff I think will happen once I feel accomplished in every other aspect of my life."

Good thinking, Selenita! We're sure Justin would agree!

On the other hand, Liam DOES have four years on Bieber, though he is still young at 22!

While we wish the best for Liam and Miley, Jelena seems like the ultimate young Hollywood power couple!

[Images via WENN.]

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment