Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber break up, marriage on hold. - ThyBlackMan

August 3, 2012 by  
Filed under Misc.

(ThyBlackMan.com) Well Actress Selena Gomez recently revealed she’s in no hurry to marry or even live with Singer Justin Bieber. Apparently, when it comes to settling down, the Spring Breakers star is the exact opposite of her former Disney darling BFF Miley Cyrus.

La Cyrus is thrilled to be engaged to The Hunger Games star Liam Hemsworth, La Gomez seems quite content to live the single lifeâ€"at least for now. And why not? Having just turned the big 2-0, Selena has her whole life ahead of her. There’s really no need at this point for entangling alliances.

“It’s really fun. I’m lucky,” The Getaway star Selena Gomez explained in the September issue of Teen Vogue. “I’m 20. I don’t take anything in my personal life too seriously. I have great friends and a solid group of people I love. I feel like everything else will come organically.”

Not only is Selena Gomez happy without having the proverbial “ring on it,” she has no desire to move in with her boyfriend ( Justin Bieber ) like Miley. In fact, Selena Gomez still lives at homeâ€"sort of.

“I have a small condo on top of my parents’ house. I’m a little behind!”

Apparently. As for marriage, Selena Gomez seems to think it too will “come organically” just like all the other wonderful things in her life so far.

“Marriage and all that other stuff,” says the Who Says? singer, “I think will happen once I feel accomplished in every other aspect of my life.”

So, there you have it. Unlike her obviously more independent minded 18-year-old “Boyfriend ( Justin Bieber ),” she seems to have no desire to live on her own, outside her parental units’ protective sphere of influence. Wonder how long that mindset will last?

Oh well, best of luck to Selena Gomez in all her endeavors, as we know Justin Bieber will be supporting her no matter what. Justin Bieber also is looking to head to hollywood soon. We hear the pop star will be part of an indie film to be release in 2013. We love you Justin Bieber.

Share

More Articles:

Is Our Justice System “The New Jim Crow”...

William D. Jackson; Black Males in Education...

No comments:

Post a Comment