Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Justin Bieber talks to Ryan Seacrest about Michael Jackson, Selena Gomez date - Examiner.com

On September 13, Justin Bieber sat down with Ryan Seacrest to talk about his dream date with Selena Gomez, the influence of Michael Jackson and his new book titled “Just Getting Started.” The candid conversation aired on Thursday on “Today” and gave fans a peek at what the future holds for Justin Bieber.

“I feel like I’m definitely growing up,” Bieber opened his interview with Ryan Seacrest. "Now, I feel like I have more responsibility in different aspects of my life,” he continued. Justin explained that he has become much more involved with the business side of his music.

Ryan Seacrest then asked Justin Bieber about his role models. “I look up to Michael Jackson as far as being the ultimate entertainer. His music just has so much passion and emotion in it. I feel like I want that passion and emotion to be portrayed in my music the way he did,” Bieber replied.

To prove he’s moving towards a more mature sound, Justin gave an impromptu performance of “Let It Be” for the film crew. He sat behind a piano and belted out the Beatles’ classic song. Afterward, Ryan Seacrest exclaimed, “This impromptu performance for the crew shows us he’s more than just a teen sensation. Justin Bieber is maturing.” Bieber thanked Seacrest and added. “I just don’t want to be another teen heart throb. I just want to prove people wrong.”

On a lighter note, Justin Bieber revealed his romantic side and described his best date with girlfriend Selena Gomez. He described how he rented out Staples Center in L.A. and arranged a romantic dinner for two. He and Gomez then watched “Titanic” together. “I think I’m a pretty romantic guy,” Bieber said on Thursday.

As far as the future goes, Justin Bieber is set to embark on a new world tour. He’d like to win a Grammy, one award that’s been elusive. In the meantime, fans can buy his new book. Plus, he’s set to perform tonight on the finale of “America’s Got Talent."

Bieber is hoping that his fans stay with him as he evolves into adulthood. He says he wants to be judged on his music and not just a flick of his hair. Time will tell, but it certainly seems like Justin Bieber is in it for the long run and will be on the music scene for quite some time.

Do you want to stay in-the-know? Then sign up to get my articles personally delivered to your in-box. Just click on subscribe, and you’ll stay up-to-the-minute with your favorite TV stars and shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment