Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Selena Gomez “Love You Like A Love Song” Now Charting In 40 Countries - BSCkids

Pop superstar Selena Gomez is setting records with her latest single “Love You Like A Love Song”. This song is currently charting in forty countries and it’s easy to see why! It’s a super catchy dance track that everyone enjoys listening to.

Selena is talented singer and an awesome girl. People love her music and she’s making big strides in the music industry with her awesome songs. I love most of the new songs on her album but my favorite track is “Love You Like A Love Song” and I am not at all surprised that this song is charting throughout the world.

Do you like Selena’s latest song? Do you think it deserves a spot on the charts? I’m really enjoying this new track and I’m happy that her track is getting the airplay it deserves. I would definitely peg her “Love You Like A Love Song” as one of the songs of summer 2012. It’s just the kind of song that inspires good thoughts and positive energy. It’s a feel good song!

Have you purchased Selena’s album When The Sun Goes Down or her latest single? I highly doubt this will be Selena’s last hit single!

Article source from Disney Info Net

No comments:

Post a Comment