Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Selena Gomez is a homebody - USA TODAY

Follow the sounds of screaming, crying girls, and you find Selena Gomez, who was mobbed by fans at a press conference earlier in the day.

She plays Dracula's (voiced by Adam Sandler) headstrong, spunky daughter in the animated Hotel Transylvania.

Her character, said Gomez after her presser, "is little bit cooler than I am. I still live with my parents. I like being with my mom. I like having my family with me. I just got out of my teen years. The teen years were rough, wanting my independence and freedom. But now, it's getting old."

Is it hard having a private life, including a relationship with Justin Bieber, in the public eye? "It gets frustrating sometimes, but at the same time, it doesn't. I like being at home. I like my private time," she says. -- DF

No comments:

Post a Comment