Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Selena Gomez Warning: Stay Away From Spring Breakers - TheImproper.com

email Selena Gomez Warning: Stay Away From Spring Breakers

selenagomez springbreakers1 Selena Gomez Warning: Stay Away From Spring BreakersSelena Gomez shocked her Spring Breakers director Harmony Korine at a Toronto Film Festival news conference when she warned her fans not to see her upcoming movie “Spring Breakers.” The film was screened today (Sept. 7) at the fest.

Gomez’s wholesome Disney Series “Wizards of Waverly Place.” which ended in January, is light years away from the raunchy film. And Gomez feels for her young fans.

“Don’t see it,” Gomez said when asked whether she’d recommend the film to her fans, Korine could be heard uttering and audible gasp.

Check out Selena’s photos; click to enlarge.

selenagomez vanessahudgens sb03 95x95 Selena Gomez Warning: Stay Away From Spring Breakersselenagomez vanessahudgens sb02 95x95 Selena Gomez Warning: Stay Away From Spring Breakersselenagomez vanessahudgens sb01 95x95 Selena Gomez Warning: Stay Away From Spring Breakersselenagomez vanessahudgens sb06 95x95 Selena Gomez Warning: Stay Away From Spring Breakersselenagomez vanessahudgens sb05 95x95 Selena Gomez Warning: Stay Away From Spring Breakersselenagomez vanessahudgens sb04 95x95 Selena Gomez Warning: Stay Away From Spring Breakersselenagomez ashleybensen sb01 95x95 Selena Gomez Warning: Stay Away From Spring Breakersselenagomez vanessahudgens sb08 95x95 Selena Gomez Warning: Stay Away From Spring Breakersselenagomez vanessahudgens sb07 95x95 Selena Gomez Warning: Stay Away From Spring Breakers

“I wrote a message on my social networking sites to them, saying kids my age â€" my generation â€" I think that they should see it because it’s very real, we’re not really sugar-coating anything. (But) I put underneath, it’s rated R, so please don’t see it if you’re under 18,” she said.

“That’s as much warning as I can give to the parents and the kids. But you can’t control what kids do,” she added.

The film also stars former Disney queen Vanessa Hudgens, “Pretty Little Liars” star Ashley Benson and Rachel Korine,. They play four college girls who rob a restaurant to finance their spring break vacation. They get arrested and fall into the clutches of a drug and weapons dealer played by James Franco.

But Korine added his own shocker when he said the film captures the whole Spring Break experiences with “thick-necked jock dudes trying to rub up on them … trying to grind on Selena.”

“I’ve never been on spring break, and I don’t think any of us have, really,” Benson said. “It was like, insane. It definitely felt like I was on spring break for a month.”

The “R” rated film is loaded with sex, including topless scenes and violence/

“You could probably get me to do anything â€" it’s bad,” Gomez said to Korine. “I didn’t think I’d ever be able to smoke a bong.

“The biggest challenge for me is that I do have a younger generation of fans that support me and that mean a lot to me,” said Gomez, who’s dating Justin Bieber.

“Plus, I think it’s hard for people to take me seriously in that way because of the brand that I’ve been given, which I’m grateful for, but you know … people obviously (put) you in this little box.”

email Selena Gomez Warning: Stay Away From Spring Breakers

RELATED POSTS: CHECK OUT THESE TOP STORIES

No comments:

Post a Comment